There are a variety of ways to remember all your key points and phrases when presenting to camera. We all have different techniques we use when trying to memorise.
Social media has made a major impact on the way businesses now interact with their target market. It has become one of strongest tools for marketers to promote businesses on a global scale. Read More
Presenting to camera doesn’t come naturally to everyone. In fact, some people suffer from “stage fright” even if they are not usually shy. There are so many examples where no matter how much one may prepare they still get tongue-tied as soon as the camera starts recording. The moment where you suddenly become aware of an “invisible” audience focused on you can be pretty nerve wracking. The result is that people fail to communicate a well-created presentation or message.
- Facebook Live Best Practices – Part OneMay 31, 2017
- 5 Tips for Presenting To-CameraMay 17, 2017
- Are you Camera ready?March 8, 2017
- Memorising your PresentationsMarch 6, 2017
- The benefits of using Live Video Streaming to promote your B…March 6, 2017